Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

""Intellectual Poverty"? I might think there is such a thing if I knew what it was. D…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 8, 2011 to Pictures of Tottenham last night from Crouch End

10 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"My feelings are sadness and anger at what has transpired. When looters arrive in mot…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 8, 2011 to Pictures of Tottenham last night from Crouch End

10 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Dear Anette: I have to inform you that some adult males enjoy a good spanking from a…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 7, 2011 to Tottenham riot ... 'absolutely manic'

129 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"THIS is good news. Our little library is the best facility nearby; thanks to council…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 6, 2011 to Stroud Green Library to be renamed Stroud Green & Harringay Library

2 Aug 6, 2011
Reply by Hugh

"Would you agree Alan, that in general, it is immensely difficult to get rid of poorl…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 4, 2011 to Daily Mail reports Baby P social services boss set for £1million compensation payout

23 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by matt

"The suggestion about a conversation between Ed Balls and Sharon Shoesmith was yours,…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3, 2011 to Daily Mail reports Baby P social services boss set for £1million compensation payout

23 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by matt

"Well Alan if anyone, anywhere at the council is disappointed to any extent over this…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3, 2011 to Daily Mail reports Baby P social services boss set for £1million compensation payout

23 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by matt

"Haringey Council said it was "bitterly disappointed" with the Supreme Court's decisi…"

23 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by matt

"Steady Osbawn, Alan will start assigning numbers to the points you make, in case you…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 2, 2011 to Daily Mail reports Baby P social services boss set for £1million compensation payout

23 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by matt

"Simplfying parking rules so they are readily comprehensible is something that many m…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 31, 2011 to Haringey Parking Tickets - Tips on Appealing and an example of how incompetent they are.

17 Jun 15, 2014

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service