Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"BRAZEN Gardening: there's no excuse for this. This disabled pensioner gardener shoul…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 8, 2011 to Council to sue gardener for growing flowers

27 Sep 11, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"In terms of what was asked of residents on the actual Consultation Leaflet, with tic…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 8, 2011 to Friend of Parks petition to trigger full council debate on parks cuts

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I've attached the FDLP flyer (below) which reproduces the Haringey Council leaflet w…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 8, 2011 to Friend of Parks petition to trigger full council debate on parks cuts

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Beggars? What's wrong with financially-challenged low-altitude Bohemian-attired urba…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 7, 2011 to Above and beyond the call of duty indeed

10 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by dawnage

"My understanding is that the studios will be open from 10 AM to 8 PM on the 75 th an…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 7, 2011 to Ally Pally: Television at 75

10 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by John D

"Alan: I hear what you say about Down Lane Park. I attended one of the earlier meetin…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 7, 2011 to Friend of Parks petition to trigger full council debate on parks cuts

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I'm glad this cut is not going ahead without any opposition. Unfortunately, the coun…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 7, 2011 to Friend of Parks petition to trigger full council debate on parks cuts

13 Sep 8, 2011
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I have relies who live in rural Oxfordshire and they worry about the lack of underst…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 6, 2011 to Tourist complains about sight of fish in harbour

11 Sep 9, 2011
Reply by MzMoore

"OAE: I thought you might have said that, if the recorded response rate for trans-gen…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 3, 2011 to Councils told to drop personal questionnaires

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"OAE: You've set out the case for libraries. But its not just the library service for…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 3, 2011 to Councils told to drop personal questionnaires

7 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service