Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Hugh's Discussions (20,875)

Discussions Replied To (15063) Replies Latest Activity

"It's not straightforward to find out what sort of revenue we're talking about here.…"

Hugh replied Dec 6, 2019 to The Negligible Cost to Utility Companies of Suspending Parking

10 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Gray

"I sympathise. This area seems to be a minefield. One document I came across is about…"

Hugh replied Dec 6, 2019 to The Negligible Cost to Utility Companies of Suspending Parking

10 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Gray

"That's a good question, Spiderman. When I looked yesterday, I saw quote a bit of var…"

10 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Gray

"Before writing this piece yesterday, I tweeted about it to Haringey Council. This mo…"

10 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Gray

"No, I think making the exercise not cost-free is appropriate. Utilities are already…"

Hugh replied Dec 5, 2019 to The Negligible Cost to Utility Companies of Suspending Parking

10 Dec 6, 2019
Reply by Gray

"I flagged this thread to Zena when Allison posted it. "

Hugh replied Dec 3, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

"Well done, Donna. Please come back and tell us all what they say."

Hugh replied Dec 2, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

"Yes, it's bonkers. The former project manager (Mahama Razak) left, I'm afraid I can'…"

Hugh replied Dec 1, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

"I think it's just a matter of it not having been completed yet.  I don't know the an…"

Hugh replied Dec 1, 2019 to Why doesn’t the new zebra crossing on Wightman Rd (near Mattison Rd) have working lights?

35 Feb 6, 2020
Reply by tom

"Thanks. I’ll mail you. "

Hugh replied Nov 27, 2019 to Any Listed Building Expertise Out There Perchance?

2 Nov 27, 2019
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service