Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"The cake was delicious and if you look carefully on screen of the 1950 bakelite "Bus…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 9, 2011 to Ally Pally TV Anniversary Pics

23 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks for posting them Hugh. The top photo show, centre left, Iain Logie Baird (the…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 8, 2011 to Ally Pally TV Anniversary Pics

23 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Lucky someone wasn't killed. One brick falling from that height would be enough; a c…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 8, 2011 to Second building on Green Lanes in need of emergency repairs

16 Nov 8, 2011
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"I learnt this evening that the "timed tickets" for the weekend opening are all gone…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 2, 2011 to Today's the 75th anniversary of the birth of television at our Charitable Trust, Alexandra Palace ...

1 Nov 2, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"OAE, I thought you might at least have remarked on my map and its similarity to troo…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 30, 2011 to Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"The cabinet member with responsiblity for the Library Service (Cllr Alan Strickland)…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 30, 2011 to Awareness of libraries: open letter to the council

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I personally wouldn't be keen on this Hugh. However, if it meant getting a sign up a…"

7 Oct 30, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Ditto One of the claims made by the late great Steve Jobs, was that he knew when to…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 30, 2011 to We've added emoticons

12 Nov 4, 2011
Reply by tigha

"John if the term "middle class" has not already lost almost all meaning, perhaps you…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2011 to Watching paint dry: community service in Harringay

6 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by letsgoletsgrow

"Billy I think its got elements of an in-house magazine but IMO, the best analogy is…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2011 to Haringey ordered to ‘modify language’ in council magazine

19 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service