Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"  The Council has agreed to make a response to the FoI request on the cost of our Ch…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 17, 2011 to Council Committee decides to take no action over our Charity's disgraced former Chairman

6 Dec 5, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"after you with that joint, Maggie joy, ecstasy, stardust and Leprechauns   ;-)"

Clive Carter replied Nov 16, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"Submitting annual "nil" returns is a pain for a dormant company and there should be…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 15, 2011 to Freehold insurance

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"The kinds of scripts that Counter Script counters"

Clive Carter replied Nov 15, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"In what form is the shared freehold? If it's a Limited Company, i.e. a separate lega…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 14, 2011 to Freehold insurance

6 Nov 15, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"A friend suggested: Do you have a family?  [answer is yes] Would they be proud of th…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 13, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"One often thinks of clever responses ... later on. For example if I'd been quicker t…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 13, 2011 to Fed-up with Telemarketeers? Use Counter-Script every time!

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"As a general principle, I think its good to establish that you need to identify the…"

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"In posting the link to Counterscript, I was mainly thinking of the fake tech-support…"

31 Dec 3, 2011
Reply by Clive Carter

"I think our local councillors need to get up to speed on money laundering; after all…"

Clive Carter replied Nov 12, 2011 to Betting shop clusters are linked to crime. Would you believe it!!!

18 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service