Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)'s Discussions (3,116)

Discussions Replied To (3022) Replies Latest Activity

"David, I'll back Dominic's opinion of the Heron Practice, as I've been attending Joh…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 15, 2010 to Recommend a doctors please? Hornsey Park surgery are appalling

9 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by David Deane

"Helen, I suspect the urban cow was really a very urbane beast from an urban myth."

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 15, 2010 to Greater Manchester Police incident tweets ‘wasting public money’

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Pam, that man was really a dog called Michael Jackson."

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 15, 2010 to Greater Manchester Police incident tweets ‘wasting public money’

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"My favourites: "Spoke to a confused man at Longsight." and at 12.00midnight: "Issued…"

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Now, Liz, I think I get it. GMP have used Twitter to tell politicians and the public…"

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Omigod, I didn't think my little bit of twitting was being taken seriously. Papal yo…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 14, 2010 to Greater Manchester Police incident tweets ‘wasting public money’

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"That's my point, or one of them. His HOLiness is a pretender - he thinks it's cool,…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 14, 2010 to Greater Manchester Police incident tweets ‘wasting public money’

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"BUT, BUT, BUT ...! What Greater Manchester Police seem to be doing today is just get…"

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"Good for the Greater Manchester or any other Police force. 'urban cow grazing road m…"

32 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by Liz

"It does seem to make good sense to make less restricted access to tube, bus stops an…"

Old-Age-Emporium(OAE) replied Oct 14, 2010 to All change at Manor House - an invitation to comment on Hackney's plans for Manor House

13 Oct 19, 2010
Reply by Justin Guest

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service