Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Hello Alison, thanks for your thoughtful contribution. There's a number of thing I c…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 24, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"The banks themselves sometimes engage in bad practices. Instead of writing to you, w…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 23, 2012 to Now here's a phone scam that would almost certainly catch me out

6 Mar 23, 2012
Reply by Alison P

"I think its a pity that there remains determination to personalize this. In bringing…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 23, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I think personalising this is a mistake; I've seen the Gove-hate, Kober-criticism an…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 23, 2012 to Ode to Michael Gove (following the sacking of Downhills Governing Body)

73 Apr 12, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Marek I don't doubt you're an expert in your field. Would it be fair to say that Hel…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 22, 2012 to Need a new computer - does anyone know someone who puts them together for a living?

12 Mar 30, 2012
Reply by Marek

"At least its not a betting shop or a pay day loan shark shop. Now they are rip-off o…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 21, 2012 to Oh Joy! Poundland moving in to former Peacocks store in the Arena

25 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"While some folks' ideal replacement shop might be a branch of Harrods, I personally…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 20, 2012 to Oh Joy! Poundland moving in to former Peacocks store in the Arena

25 Sep 18, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"By introducing the NHS and IT I think we are getting away from "Forced Academies" an…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 19, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"I don't regard you as such, but is it possible that the gentleman of whom you compla…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 18, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan I note in the Haringey Independent the other day, you refer to a member of a co…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 17, 2012 to Forced Academies, the Department for Education and Haringey

59 Mar 19, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service