Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps if people in the UK with more money than sense stopped snorting coke up thei…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 1, 2019 to Council approves demolition of London's only Latin village

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

"Hi Lydia - I would be interested in this floor lamp, if it is still available. I liv…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 1, 2019 to FREE (quite battered but working) standing lamp

2 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"I had a water meter put in about 18 months ago (I'm in Woodlands Park Road). It is u…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 1, 2019 to Compulsory Water Meter

27 Mar 4, 2019
Reply by Nick Eftychiou

"Sorry, but I disagree. Kings Cross was mainly old and derelict buildings or unused r…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 1, 2019 to Council approves demolition of London's only Latin village

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

"I think the whole area around Tottenham High Road/Seven Sisters Road junction has ma…"

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

"I would be interested in this bed. Can we arrange a time/day for me to come round to…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jan 25, 2019 to FOR SALE : Wooden Double Bed frame - £60

2 Jan 27, 2019
Reply by Ravi

"The furniture they had was (in my personal view) ugly and over-sized. I don't think…"

Christopher Fowler replied Nov 30, 2018 to Dogtas furniture shop 13-15 Grand Parade. Property repossessed

16 Dec 10, 2018
Reply by Hugh

"I've also sent you a connection request for harringayonline. Hope I managed to do th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Nov 30, 2018 to Ikea small free-standing fridge/freezer for sale

2 Nov 30, 2018

"I would be very interested in buying this fridge. We need to replace the small, and…"

Christopher Fowler replied Nov 30, 2018 to Ikea small free-standing fridge/freezer for sale

2 Nov 30, 2018

"Agreed, rather sloppy reporting. Also, as someone who has lived in the area sine 198…"

Christopher Fowler replied Nov 2, 2018 to London's Healthiest and unhealthiest high streets are both in Haringey

38 May 20, 2019
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service