Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

John McMullan's Discussions (8,382)

Discussions Replied To (8189) Replies Latest Activity

"10% of gross salary is a lot. I'm not talking about your employer saying you get £X…"

John McMullan replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"A long time ago a friend of my father's who was a financial adviser told me that I s…"

John McMullan replied Oct 19, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"You make a lot of assumptions about me and they're wrong but anyway, as I said earli…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"The landlords can essentially put up rent by about 3% per year knowing that the curr…"

John McMullan replied Oct 18, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Did you click on that link to see what the money is for? I always just wondered why…"

John McMullan replied Oct 18, 2016 to Almost no-one escapes unscathed from London’s private renting market in north London, survey finds

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Interestingly, I think I've found out why we have these letting fees now and what th…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Let's just start with your first sentence: "The balance of power is not with a landl…"

94 Nov 11, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"See my recent post about what the fee is for. Note that very few people ask for "wor…"

John McMullan replied Oct 18, 2016 to Are Winkworth really a high end estate agency?

35 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Anka

"I've found out what the fee is for and why you charge it, I think. It is possible fo…"

John McMullan replied Oct 18, 2016 to Are Winkworth really a high end estate agency?

35 Mar 30, 2017
Reply by Anka

"This guy is very good: Lawrence Ball. Eccentric but kids seem to like that. Not chea…"

John McMullan replied Oct 17, 2016 to Maths tutor - looking for one - 7+ and 11+ exams

2 Oct 17, 2016
Reply by Maddy

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service