Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"Marian - I've sent you a connection request, so we can communicate that way. Hope th…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 1, 2019 to repairing anglepoise lamp

6 Jul 1, 2019
Reply by Marian Leatherby

"Hi Marian Firstly, the stuff on the Anglepoise web site about "only use an electrici…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 1, 2019 to repairing anglepoise lamp

6 Jul 1, 2019

"Hi Marian - It sounds like the bakelite unit - at the top of the lamp, and which hol…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 30, 2019 to repairing anglepoise lamp

6 Jul 1, 2019

"I would be interested in one of the coffee tables, if they are not both taken. Where…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 7, 2019 to Free stuff - IKEA coffee table, laptop stand, plastic vases

4 Jun 8, 2019
Reply by Wen

"Could you please post the dimensions of the sofa - length, depth, height. Thank you."

Christopher Fowler replied May 31, 2019 to Vintage retro sofa for sale £50

3 May 31, 2019
Reply by Alix

"Hi Fiona - If you are in a ladder road close to St Ann's Road, that is even better.…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 18, 2019 to Ikea white Kallax shelf for sale

4 May 18, 2019
Reply by McFiji

"I would be interested in this shelf unit. Which of the ladder roads are you located…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 17, 2019 to Ikea white Kallax shelf for sale

4 May 18, 2019
Reply by McFiji

"I live in Woodlands Park Road, at the St Ann's Road end, and have seen a young and s…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 3, 2019 to Black cat

8 May 3, 2019
Reply by Julia

"We have an old (I think it is 1950s) in medium-dark wood that is surplus to our requ…"

Christopher Fowler replied Apr 19, 2019 to Searching for vintage cabinet for LP vinyl collection

3 Apr 19, 2019
Reply by Gideon Henry

"Specifically in Colombia, much violence, death and corruption has been caused by the…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 1, 2019 to Council approves demolition of London's only Latin village

36 Feb 4, 2019
Reply by JJ B

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service