Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"I think the insurance industry has got an awful lot to answer for - they constantly…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 28, 2017 to Beautiful mature street tree in Cavendish Road scheduled for removal -- help!

66 May 14, 2017
Reply by Alan Stanton

"The Council's Tree Service is responsible for all our 'public' trees. Most of the Pa…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 28, 2017 to Back fence being damaged by tree branches growing into/through it from Parkland Walk

11 Apr 28, 2017
Reply by Anka

"Too late to edit the post - I meant to quote from Bill Green's book to illustrate th…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 18, 2017 to 17 questions about Haringey Council's gift of public land to OnSide Youth Zones charity.

16 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hi Anne, I'd like to understand what goes wrong so that I can maybe offer potential…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 18, 2017 to 17 questions about Haringey Council's gift of public land to OnSide Youth Zones charity.

16 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Sadly that's not the way this site runs - anyone can write anything they like, there…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 15, 2017 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project on hold - but is there a silver lining?

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

">>Being unbiased is impossible Exactly my point - the BBC is biased. >>W…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 15, 2017 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project on hold - but is there a silver lining?

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

"Let's imagine for a moment that North Korea ran both a national and global broadcast…"

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

"The concept of the state broadcaster being impartial is just not tenable.  Every sen…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 14, 2017 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project on hold - but is there a silver lining?

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

"We pay via our government currently £289m/yr to maintain the BBC as the world's  lar…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 13, 2017 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project on hold - but is there a silver lining?

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

"I think it's very, very valuable that we challenge the consensus view precisely beca…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 13, 2017 to Ally Pally birthplace of TV project on hold - but is there a silver lining?

45 Apr 15, 2017
Reply by Hugo

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service