Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Tara-Lee Platt's Discussions (66)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"Hugh/Liz - thanks for re-posting my piece :)"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Aug 9, 2013 to "One of the best cups of coffee in north London": Congratulations Blend

20 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

"Great stuff.  The poached eggs with smoked salmon and asparagus I had on Saturday wa…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Aug 6, 2013 to "One of the best cups of coffee in north London": Congratulations Blend

20 Aug 20, 2013
Reply by Cecilia

"How horrible for you.  Not that this is much use to you now, but maybe it will help…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Jul 10, 2013 to Can anyone advise please on Sneeky baliffs.

8 Jul 12, 2013
Reply by melanie allen

"Hello, I've shared this with the Tottenham Community Choir Facebook page and will as…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Feb 16, 2013 to Music on the Ladder Update - Pergolesi's Stabat Mater concert, plus a Come and Sing!

2 Feb 16, 2013
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

"I've had breakfast in there twice and it's been delicious, particularly the Ispankli…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Jan 21, 2013 to New restaurant opens, replacing Lavas on Westbury Avenue

1 Jan 21, 2013
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

"Hello,  Yes please,  I'm in desperate need of a new mattress! Can you send me a mess…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Nov 12, 2012 to FREE - DOUBLE MATTRESS

2 Nov 12, 2012
Reply by Tara-Lee Platt

"Hi Bethany, I've put this on Tottenham Community Choir's Twitter and Facebook accoun…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Sep 24, 2012 to Come and Sing Vivaldi's "Gloria" with Music on the Ladder - 20 October

5 Oct 16, 2012
Reply by Bethany Burrow Atherton

"Sadly out of my price range, but what a beautiful renovation. "

Tara-Lee Platt replied Sep 24, 2012 to A beautiful house in Harringay for rent

6 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

"There is a very good fishmonger in the indoor market in The Mall, Wood Green. Also t…"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Jun 28, 2012 to Fishmongers

17 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"Hi Bethany, this sounds great!  I will definitely circulate the details to the choir!"

Tara-Lee Platt replied Apr 30, 2012 to Come and Sing Handel's "Four Coronation Anthems" - St. Paul's Church - 20 May

19 May 19, 2012
Reply by StephenBln

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service