Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Geoff Dent's Discussions (22)

Discussions Replied To (20) Replies Latest Activity

"Thank you Stephen and others - I am glad that my recollection is not just my memory…"

Geoff Dent replied Jan 25, 2013 to Disinfectant factory?

10 Jan 2, 2016
Reply by Steven Rowe

"Thanks again!  As far as I can ascertain, the picture is from CC's primary school bu…"

Geoff Dent replied Oct 3, 2012 to Stationers' Company's School, Mayfield Road, Hornsey

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Phil M

"Thanks Pete I understand Colin Chapman's dad ran the pub by the railway and CC used…"

Geoff Dent replied Oct 3, 2012 to Stationers' Company's School, Mayfield Road, Hornsey

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Phil M

"Hi Phil I am pleased to say that I can help.  The Old Stationer's Association websit…"

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Phil M

"Thank you James - As you can see I knew of Chapman but this story is new to me and I…"

Geoff Dent replied Sep 25, 2012 to Stationers' Company's School, Mayfield Road, Hornsey

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Phil M

"Hello John Thank you for the picture and report page shown.  As far as I am aware St…"

Geoff Dent replied Sep 25, 2012 to Stationers' Company's School, Mayfield Road, Hornsey

13 Oct 5, 2012
Reply by Phil M

"Sadly this all sounds horribly familiar.  I was brought up in Tottenham in the 50s a…"

Geoff Dent replied Jan 13, 2012 to Tottenham High Road is beyond saving

75 Apr 5, 2012
Reply by matt

"Certainly looks a bit different since I was at Stationers back in the 1960s!  Mind y…"

Geoff Dent replied Oct 26, 2011 to Stationers Park refurbishment

1 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Geoff Dent

"Congratulations - What a wonderfully detailed bit of research, a true labour of love…"

Geoff Dent replied Oct 8, 2011 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

"I used to play in Conway Road as a little kid (you could play in the streets then!!)…"

Geoff Dent replied Oct 5, 2011 to Anyone know what used to occupy this plot behind Conway Road?

51 Feb 6
Reply by John Shulver

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service