Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Quentin Given's Discussions (54)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"This land is a regular wintering site for flocks of Golden Plovers, one of the most…"

Quentin Given replied Aug 6, 2021 to Harringay's nearest green-belt land tipped as site for vast new Hollywood studio

19 Aug 8, 2021
Reply by matt

"Thanks that's helpful"

Quentin Given replied Mar 20, 2020 to Historic site in Tottenham up for auction - help secure it

3 Mar 24, 2020
Reply by Bob Lindsay-Smith

"Great to hear they are still around. I remember a friend getting them in her garden…"

Quentin Given replied Oct 5, 2018 to Calling all hedgehog lovers ....

5 Oct 5, 2018
Reply by Quentin Given

"Mary I can probably do this. Quentin Given quentin.given@btinternet.com 07946 535656."

Quentin Given replied Feb 4, 2017 to Birder sought for Dawn Chorus at Railway Fields

2 Feb 9, 2017
Reply by Friends of Railway Fields

"JoeW I agree, and we need to give the Council the push - and the courage - to take t…"

Quentin Given replied Feb 4, 2017 to Clean Air for Haringey - petition from Friends of the Earth

6 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Quentin Given

"You're right the measures a quite mild, the main actions will need to come from the…"

Quentin Given replied Feb 2, 2017 to Clean Air for Haringey - petition from Friends of the Earth

6 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Quentin Given

"Can I emphasise that the community opposition is NOT to having tall buildings at Tot…"

Quentin Given replied Aug 4, 2016 to Community opposition grows to towers by river

15 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by StephenBln

"You have probably seen that a planning application has now been submitted for up to…"

Quentin Given replied May 27, 2016 to Hampden Road/New River/Railway site development

27 May 28, 2016
Reply by Hugh

"Well a large part of Haringey was designated for potential fracking in a government…"

Quentin Given replied May 19, 2016 to Celebrate 5 years of frack-free Britain in Haringey

2 May 19, 2016
Reply by Quentin Given

"Matt they are using L&G (I assume this is Legal and General) capacity to invest…"

Quentin Given replied Jan 25, 2016 to Haringey takes first steps to divest from fossil fuels

2 Jan 25, 2016
Reply by Quentin Given

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service