Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Milda Rami's Discussions (146)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"We've been paying much less since moving to water meter (turns out, our house alread…"

Milda Rami replied Jun 17, 2016 to Water Meter - Do you have to have one ? If you do can you insist on having outside the house

16 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by MD

"http://www.standard.co.uk/lifestyle/london-life/how-new-arts-hotel-green-rooms-is-sh…"

Milda Rami replied May 20, 2016 to New HOTEL for Wood Green

7 May 21, 2016
Reply by Hugo

"I know its not Green Lanes but Lordship hub café are always looking for new ideas. W…"

Milda Rami replied May 20, 2016 to Would love a space to run a weekend pop up restaurant. Ideally in green lanes but any where in need of a good roast dinner

7 May 20, 2016
Reply by Milda Rami

"Hi! My friend runs a nanny share matching service so you may want to have a look at…"

Milda Rami replied Apr 7, 2016 to Nanny Share

1 Apr 7, 2016
Reply by Milda Rami

"Hi! Do you have a picture of the balance bike? Thanks!"

Milda Rami replied Feb 3, 2016 to Hamax child bike seat; Arc 3 travel cot; Ergo sling & various other bits

9 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Nualapuli

"This doesn't sound very transparent to me.. But perhaps with the Council's backing i…"

Milda Rami replied Jan 5, 2016 to Council Seeks to Move Crossrail 2 from Centre to North of Borough - Last Chance to TfL What you Think

73 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Yes, I was pretty annoyed when I saw this. It wasn't among options to start with, wa…"

Milda Rami replied Jan 5, 2016 to Council Seeks to Move Crossrail 2 from Centre to North of Borough - Last Chance to TfL What you Think

73 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Oh wow, we're neighbours :)  Thanks! "

Milda Rami replied Jan 5, 2016 to **NOW TAKEN** (OFFERED N22: children's toys (up to age 3))

3 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Milda Rami

"I'd like to bump this thread please. Still looking!! "

Milda Rami replied Jan 5, 2016 to Looking for a pilates class (Turnpike lane area)

3 Feb 4, 2016
Reply by Betty Careless

"Hi! Whereabouts are you based? I'd love these for my son. Thanks!"

Milda Rami replied Jan 5, 2016 to **NOW TAKEN** (OFFERED N22: children's toys (up to age 3))

3 Jan 5, 2016
Reply by Milda Rami

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service