Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"True, but surely that applies more to conventional polystyrene helmets? If you knew…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3, 2012 to New cyclist helmet: an airbag for the head

4 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Christopher, the gigantic bank bailout, that continues to depress the economy, happe…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 3, 2012 to TfL have massively over stated the potential for travel chaos

39 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by pamish

"Alan amongst other points I make in my published letter, I note that I know of at le…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 2, 2012 to Council creates fund to tackle inequality and receive ideas for a better society

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by jane waller

"Alan I like ideas, especially new ones. But do you honestly believe that Haringey Co…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 2, 2012 to Council creates fund to tackle inequality and receive ideas for a better society

6 Aug 3, 2012
Reply by jane waller

"Given that the Grainger plan for Wards Corner is controversial, I was a little surpr…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 2, 2012 to Claire Kober spotted doing a bit of PR with the press at the Carpet Right site but no sign of any of the local Tottenham ward councillors

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"If the council is serious about regeneration in Tottenham, why not a new library? I…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2012 to Claire Kober spotted doing a bit of PR with the press at the Carpet Right site but no sign of any of the local Tottenham ward councillors

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"I would certainly keep gymnastics: I understand gymnasts have probably the best all-…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2012 to TfL have massively over stated the potential for travel chaos

39 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by pamish

"I was also aware of the predictions and warnings about travel chaos in London during…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 1, 2012 to TfL have massively over stated the potential for travel chaos

39 Aug 7, 2012
Reply by pamish

"Well done on being a volunteer Michael. I met another volunteer on my way back from…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 30, 2012 to Olympics day 1

13 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Kamila

"Alan have you had a chance to read the MP's report, or even the press accounts? If s…"

Clive Carter replied Jul 25, 2012 to Deregulation of FOBTs proposed.

3 Jul 25, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service