Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Michael Anderson's Discussions (6,532)

Discussions Replied To (6276) Replies Latest Activity

"I absolutely f***ing hate them.  Don’t they realise when most people see/hear them a…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 4, 2018 to A call to action for residents and users of Woodlands Park Road

38 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by matt

"It doesn’t seem the event per se that was the problem but the terrible organisation.…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 4, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Nope, not a single one of the 79 proposed"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 3, 2018 to Six-Storey development on West Green Road Next to St John Vianney School

28 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Matt D

"Just heard the story on the R4 news.  It has implications for all landowners.  One o…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 3, 2018 to Court rules against Network Rail in court case about encroachment of Japanese knotweed

7 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by pamish

"The landlord of the pub has submitted a comment on the application page saying that…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 3, 2018 to Six-Storey development on West Green Road Next to St John Vianney School

28 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Matt D

"The visual shows how these blocks just overwhelm the surrounding area.  I’ve put my…"

28 Aug 27, 2019
Reply by Matt D

"Well done, but what a palaver!"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 3, 2018 to A call to action for residents and users of Woodlands Park Road

38 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by matt

"Think you’re right Tris"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 2, 2018 to A call to action for residents and users of Woodlands Park Road

38 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by matt

"This is barmy. All it takes is an officer to go there with a new FB Padlock (the eme…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 2, 2018 to A call to action for residents and users of Woodlands Park Road

38 Jul 6, 2018
Reply by matt

"I’ve got friends who have volunteered with them in the past.  The pay off it that yo…"

Michael Anderson replied Jul 2, 2018 to Unsociable impact of Finsbury Park Events on Stroud Green Residents

60 Jul 7, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service