Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Christopher Fowler's Discussions (599)

Discussions Replied To (590) Replies Latest Activity

"I am afraid that there will be no reduction of traffic and all that follows from it,…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jul 10, 2020 to Show your Support for for a Low Traffic Neighbourhood for the Ladder

20 Sep 4, 2020
Reply by PeterPiper

"Thank you for your generous comments. I am not sure that London demographics are goi…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 13, 2020 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

37 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Maddy

"Further to my earlier comment: I agree with Tamara. The Borough of Haringey has been…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 13, 2020 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

37 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Maddy

"I am not sure if I qualify as a "long term resident", but I have lived here, just of…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jun 5, 2020 to Haringey - long-term residents - is Haringey getting nicer to live in or worse?

37 Sep 7, 2022
Reply by Maddy

"OK. Your posting said "portable", so naturally I assumed you meant something that yo…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15, 2020 to Portable audio cassette player needed to borrow or buy

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by Nick Beedham

"If you mean something like a Walkman, we have a couple of old ones, which are in goo…"

Christopher Fowler replied May 15, 2020 to Portable audio cassette player needed to borrow or buy

10 May 16, 2020
Reply by Nick Beedham

"Could you please post the height and width of this lamp, if it is still available? T…"

Christopher Fowler replied Mar 13, 2020 to Floor lamp for sale

1 Mar 13, 2020
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"If you are buying wood from Wood Green timber, they will cut for you sheet materials…"

Christopher Fowler replied Feb 28, 2020 to Wood cut to size

5 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Maddy

"In defence of Bridge House, I can say that I've been a patient of the practice since…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jan 17, 2020 to Bridge House Medical Practice

23 Jan 20, 2020
Reply by KP

"I would be interested in this mirror, but I'd like to take a look to be sure it will…"

Christopher Fowler replied Jan 11, 2020 to For SALE: Mirror - Ikea ‘Molger’ mirror with shelf

1 Jan 11, 2020
Reply by Christopher Fowler

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service