Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I'm sure the council thinks that Finsbury Park is work looking after, but its a low…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 9, 2012 to Concerned about the state of Finsbury Park boating lake

17 Oct 15, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"If we hadn't been told the last Chief Exec had departed, would anyone outside the Ri…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 3, 2012 to Ad for a new Chief Executive. Is it a successful spoof?

6 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Alan, the wording on your link looks great, even if it is similar to the phrasing fo…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 3, 2012 to Ad for a new Chief Executive. Is it a successful spoof?

6 Sep 3, 2012
Reply by Michael Anderson

"Michael I'm sure you're right that a bicycle is better than walking – however I doub…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 2, 2012 to Cardboard Bicycle for Sale

8 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Having watched the video, I could see that much ingenuity has gone into the cardboar…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 2, 2012 to Cardboard Bicycle for Sale

8 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"Interesting post Hugh. I do not doubt a cardboard bike is possible to make. I do dou…"

Clive Carter replied Sep 1, 2012 to Cardboard Bicycle for Sale

8 Apr 12, 2013
Reply by Clive Carter

"I had a go on one of these about ten years ago in San Jose. The balancing ability (t…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 30, 2012 to Book a Segway "Personal Transporter" Rally at Alexandra Park

5 Sep 6, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"Well Eddie, I hope you saw Cllr Stanton's fine (Steam Punk) effort at a cut-and-shut…"

Clive Carter replied Aug 28, 2012 to Boris' new Routemaster designs unveiled

79 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Yes page 42 is vibrant indeed. It is replete with mixed and balanced, sustainable pr…"

79 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"We feel confident that the public would agree that this will secure the future. (I m…"

79 Aug 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service