Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Joe, is it really not the case that Microsoft has lacked credibility in mobile for m…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 26, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe I think you make my point well: you're a knowledgeable user and understand the v…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 26, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Well Joe, its true that many modern Mac users can also install "Windows" on their ma…"

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"BTW, NZ is opposite Spain (above).  ONE of the main reasons that Greenwich was accep…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 25, 2012 to What's on the exact opposite side of the world to Harringay

6 Oct 25, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe not all change is for the better and I'm surprised you don't comment on the legi…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 25, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe you sound like a power-user who understands all the changes made and who will be…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 25, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Like you Jessica, I'm an Apple user, but its a sad truth that many still use this ki…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 24, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Marek I reckon Windows 8 marks a new beginning for Microsoft. Possibly, the beginnin…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 24, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE editorial stance of HP was defended some time ago in an area assembly meeting by…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 23, 2012 to The depoliticianing of Haringey People

19 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"John, you tease. "Comment - NO" could mean, no comment or it could mean, that no, de…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 23, 2012 to The depoliticianing of Haringey People

19 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service