Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"Billy it may interest you to know that the local Conservative Party went to a little…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 30, 2012 to Revised Boundary Commission Proposals merge Harringay with Hackney & South Tottenham to Create New Constituency

33 Nov 5, 2012
Reply by Billy Hole

"Michael has your cat been reading comments on HoL about Haringey Politician or more…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2012 to The depoliticianing of Haringey People

19 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"These apparently sage words say more about our local council than being of general a…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2012 to Barnet boss takes on Haringey top job

26 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Alan Stanton

"One of the most charming websites I've seen. One appreciates better how much work ha…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2012 to i have just fallen in love with this website

5 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by pamish

"Seema, to describe HP magazine, I've come up with Councilors' and their ludicrous im…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 29, 2012 to The depoliticianing of Haringey People

19 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE other point I'd make is that what might well be a brilliant deal today ... may i…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 28, 2012 to OVO energy supplier - one year on from having signed up...

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"AFTER three years with one supplier, today I've switched to another (not to or from…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 28, 2012 to OVO energy supplier - one year on from having signed up...

5 Oct 28, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Hi Seema, I think we agree about HP! Polls can be run on scientific lines. The major…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 28, 2012 to The depoliticianing of Haringey People

19 Oct 29, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe, I agree. We've come up against a barrier and for some reason – that I can't qui…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 27, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Joe, why would MS chose to partner with a firm well on the road to failure, if not o…"

Clive Carter replied Oct 26, 2012 to If don't want to be a Microsoft Guinea Pig stay away from a new Windows 8 operating system

20 Oct 27, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service