Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"When you meet and talk with Cllrs, they're a very mixed bunch - all sorts of differe…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 8, 2017 to Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"If you were right, you'd be able to examine any one of their major commercial decisi…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 8, 2017 to Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"So the Council Leader and Cabinet veered right on your watch?  What's to stop it alw…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Not helpful to assert your view as true and mine as fantasy, Alan! You hurling your…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Does the Harringay Branch of the Labour Party fairly represent the views of those 50…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"The Council does behave commercially when relevant - they hire-in consultants which…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Political leanings are measured as to what degree holders support the various factio…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 7, 2017 to Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I largely agree, Michael, thanks. When you and I deal with huge commercial forces, w…"

Chris Setz replied Jul 7, 2017 to Haringey is taking "one of the biggest gambles ever to be made by local government"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Thanks, Alan. We're both on the left. I shy away from 'face-to-face' because it's so…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"Thanks for this Justin. Unfortunately I don't think time will tell because if that w…"

57 Jul 12, 2017
Reply by Zena Brabazon

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service