Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I THINK the cabinet aspect is relevant and in this way. At national government level…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 15, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Dick: yes, I've had this from a bank and a telecoms company and it reflects corporat…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 14, 2012 to Government agencies and data protection: Are you having trouble getting them to talk to you about your case?

2 Dec 14, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Today's Ham & High (Broadway edition) has half of page five on this story. Appar…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 13, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Yes, the proposed changes fail to deal with betting shops - the matter of local conc…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 13, 2012 to Culture, Media and Sport Committee

2 Dec 13, 2012
Reply by Clive Carter

"Interesting. I thought Liz and HoL were performing a public service in portraying th…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 12, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Excommunication is sometimes the ultimate penalty for religious sects and others. Wh…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 12, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"John, I wasn't aware that any political party had poured vitriol on you. Why should…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 11, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Hugh: don't worry, I'm sure that the next issue of the council's Haringey People mag…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 11, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"A Tale of Two Training programmes Interesting you mention re-training programmes, Da…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 10, 2012 to Councillor Stanton Sent into Wilderness by Local Labour Group

103 Feb 6, 2013
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Dear Hugh: Statistics: This thread has been posted to 24 times and yet "Views" are c…"

Clive Carter replied Dec 10, 2012 to YOUR sex change operation: the council wants to know

27 Dec 10, 2012
Reply by Old-Age-Emporium(OAE)

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service