Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Germana's Discussions (215)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi all, what I was really hoping for is for someone already living in Tottenham to t…"

Germana replied Apr 7, 2011 to Primary School Places/N Harringay School

82 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"Thanks Julie, I think given what we hear is happening all over the borough it can't…"

82 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"yes, Mark, but if you read the thread carefully, despite living very close to all th…"

82 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"yes, and people would welcome them very warmly instead of being so irritated by them…"

82 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"Hi Antoinette and Julie,  a good time to start this discussion. I am also having to…"

Germana replied Apr 6, 2011 to Primary School Places/N Harringay School

82 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

"You are deliberately misinterpreting me. Of course in a small cafe on Green Lanes yo…"

Germana replied Apr 6, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"Luca that's interesting you don't like it. Fair enough. What Italian restaurants do…"

Germana replied Apr 6, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"I never said Italian food should be bland. You are misinterpreting me... In fact the…"

Germana replied Apr 5, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

"John, off topic but are you going to Atsitsa? You probably don't remember this but M…"

Germana replied Apr 4, 2011 to Room, Available from mid-April - mid October Greenlanes

4 Apr 4, 2011
Reply by John SALSA Harris

"What was wrong with the pasta with broccoli specifically (reply meant for Sassie, no…"

Germana replied Apr 4, 2011 to New Italian/Neapolitan cafe/restaurant on Green Lanes

84 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Sassie

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service