Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Maddy's Discussions (2,312)

Discussions Replied To (1829) Replies Latest Activity

Admin for testing

"I can only read half of it, Hugh."

Maddy replied Aug 8, 2012 to Article on Harringay Ladder in Evening Standard Property pages

21 Aug 10, 2012
Reply by Hugh

"I got there an hour too early and it was already crowded (and very hot). There was p…"

Maddy replied Jul 26, 2012 to Olympic torch relay passes Ducketts Common and Turnpike Lane 25.07.2012

2 Jul 26, 2012
Reply by Maddy

"The stuff they use to spray with is incredibly toxic, so if you've got small childre…"

Maddy replied Jul 20, 2012 to Woodworm treatment quote - fair?

8 Jul 31, 2012
Reply by Antoinette

Admin for testing

"I'll happily swap my bigger one for someone's smaller one, if they can't get one fro…"

Maddy replied Jul 20, 2012 to Council reduced size of food recycling bins in advance of new collection scheme

8 Jul 25, 2012

Admin for testing

"But very heavy - I did it once and turned the garden into "snow" in the process. Whe…"

Maddy replied Jul 20, 2012 to Is there anything to be done with an old duvet?

13 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Sarah Witwicka

"No, just spotted it from the bus."

Maddy replied Jul 20, 2012 to New Cafe "Poppins"

8 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Sharon

Admin for testing

"Not sure but I think the internet cafe next to Diyakabir is run by the really nice A…"

Maddy replied Jul 20, 2012 to Three more supersized Turkish restuarants on the way in Harringay

16 Jul 24, 2012
Reply by Ruth

Admin for testing

"Ah, I wondered what they were up to last night... "

Maddy replied Jul 19, 2012 to New Banner Going up on Harringay Bridge - First Pics

6 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by Hugh

Admin for testing

"Haringey don't take old pillows and duvets for textile recycling; they just go into…"

Maddy replied Jul 15, 2012 to Is there anything to be done with an old duvet?

13 Jul 21, 2012
Reply by Sarah Witwicka

"Esat I apologise for any upset I've caused you. I heard "on the grapevine" that conv…"

Maddy replied Jul 15, 2012 to Possible illegal conversion

32 Jun 3, 2013
Reply by Esat Karahasan

RSS

Advertising

© 2026   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service