Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Penguin's Discussions (354)

Discussions Replied To (310) Replies Latest Activity

"A massive queue of traffic wanting to turn right - creating an even more massive qu…"

Penguin replied Jun 16, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"why don't you ever back up your spurious claims with facts, names and dates? "

Penguin replied Jun 16, 2017 to Electric bollard off St. Ann's (The Gardens) - what to do about constant break-down - people using as a rat-run

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"I complained to Barabra (twice) about this some months ago. Nothing has been done.…"

19 Jun 17, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"The Labour Council in Harringay is basically run by the friends of places like this…"

Penguin replied Jun 8, 2017 to Ora Cafe continues to cause a statutory noise nuisance to their neighbours.

1 Jun 8, 2017
Reply by Penguin

"completely agree. cockneys are just depressing. do they ever turn the lights on?"

Penguin replied Jun 1, 2017 to Scrap East Enders

25 Jun 22, 2017
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"And the owner of Rakkas iiiiisssss? Your local Labour Councillor Mr Ali Ozbek. (This…"

Penguin replied May 19, 2017 to Why does Rakkas restaurant need security?

6 May 19, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"I wish the writer could tell us where they got their rose tinted spectacles from."

Penguin replied May 12, 2017 to Evening Standard Property Pages: Living In Harringay - the lowdown

4 May 12, 2017
Reply by John McMullan

"."

Penguin replied May 3, 2017 to Mess in Finsbury Park

35 May 3, 2017
Reply by Penguin

"It would be tampered with I'm afraid just like someone is regularly tampering with t…"

Penguin replied May 2, 2017 to Green Lanes Area Transport Study - consultation

188 May 13, 2017
Reply by andy h

"Is it any wonder that people feel it's okay to urinate or litter in the open? They o…"

Penguin replied Apr 28, 2017 to Mess in Finsbury Park

35 May 3, 2017
Reply by Penguin

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service