Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I WAS told "Monday", without a time. However I assume that means at the end of offic…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Anne,  I sympathise with your response. I'm concerned about the basis of the proposa…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 9, 2014 to Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Hugh, Thank you for the reminder and your work on this. I agree it's important. Howe…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 8, 2014 to Till Monday* to Comment on the Biggest Changes Ever Planned for Harringay

26 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Hugh

"Yes, you're right John. It is also unfortunately sited in the worst part of a collec…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 7, 2014 to LADDER COMMUNITY SAFETY PARTNERSHIP AND GARDENS RESIDENTS' ASSOCIATION COMMENT ON HARINGEY'S 20 YEAR REGENERATION PLANS

5 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by matt

"Katie, the petition is good, I signed and fowarded. However, you (and hopefully your…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 7, 2014 to Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

93 Jun 6, 2014

"Katie: I had thought—thanks to the power of the last government's Gambling Act to as…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 5, 2014 to Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

93 Jun 6, 2014

"Bonjour TBD! Well, I don't know what's going on there. When I attended secondary sch…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 5, 2014 to Calling All Teachers

36 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

"OK, I accept that this analogy wasn't well chosen. I certainly don't mean to denigra…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 4, 2014 to The rise and rise of the career politician

41 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Philip, Above, "will cut on ice" should be "will cut no ice", of course. I have forw…"

Clive Carter replied Mar 4, 2014 to Another betting shop planned on Lordship Lane please help

93 Jun 6, 2014

"Education in New Zealand was based on the Scottish (certainly at university level). "

Clive Carter replied Mar 4, 2014 to Calling All Teachers

36 Mar 7, 2014
Reply by Geraldine

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service