Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"I'll try once more to illustrate the difference between "banning" something and with…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 25, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016
Reply by Michael Anderson

"I agree, but I'm not convinced that Matthew envisaged a Quit Smoking tent alongside…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 25, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

"No, it's about permission and that was the subject over which there was much obfusca…"

40 Feb 15, 2016

"Yes, agree. The roll-out has affected all parts of Attitude (Haringey). It's been so…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 25, 2016 to Have you heard the GOOD NEWS about Haringey branding?

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Matthew, did you mean Ken Clarke, formerly of British American Tobacco? On the quest…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 24, 2016 to Haringey Council Cabinet decision a little bit of help for beleaguered tobacco industry

40 Feb 15, 2016

"This, a screenshot from the document Tone of Voice. I hope it applies to Freedom of…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 24, 2016 to Have you heard the GOOD NEWS about Haringey branding?

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"John, yes I believe that the Cabinet Member for Economic Development, Social Inclusi…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 24, 2016 to Have you heard the GOOD NEWS about Haringey branding?

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

" We're told the attitude is transforming London. Are you buying this? "

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"William Hoyle: instead of attacking former Councillor Stanton, I'd like to know what…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 23, 2016 to Have you heard the GOOD NEWS about Haringey branding?

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

"Some of this stuff is a real challenge to parody, but I think Lydia's made a great s…"

Clive Carter replied Feb 23, 2016 to Have you heard the GOOD NEWS about Haringey branding?

91 Feb 26, 2016
Reply by Billy Hole

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service