Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"What concerns me most is that this bad plan was steamrollered through. It was only b…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 20, 2018 to Haringey Development Vehicle Dead

72 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"The Friends of Parks Groups of which I am a member have grappled with this for a goo…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 20, 2018 to Will the Number of Events Drop Dramatically at Finsbury Park? What the Income Figures Tell Us

24 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

"Thanks for this Matt - I've often wondered what the Lib Dems actually stand for and…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 19, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"I want effective opposition Justin - you disqualify yourself by lack of it.  People…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 19, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"Justin I think your red mist is harming your cause.  There are London Boroughs and p…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 18, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"Billy you're committing the same mistake you accuse me of - asserting opinion as fac…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 12, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"The view that unions are bad is not welcome here, Robin. Unions are good for society…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 12, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"The democratic disconnect does seem clear but is it not simply a byproduct of the sy…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 11, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"My impression of the Lib Dem candidates is that they are honourable people and I too…"

Chris Setz replied Mar 9, 2018 to The Lib Dem team for Harringay Ward: Why we’re standing and a bit about ourselves.

61 Mar 19, 2018

"I'd like to help end the myth that Councils cannot build enough social housing due t…"

Chris Setz replied Jan 26, 2018 to Cllr Claire Kober: You have No mandate for the HDV

34 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service