Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Clive Carter's Discussions (3,936)

Discussions Replied To (3627) Replies Latest Activity

"John I agree with your analysis. FOBTs are far removed from putting few pounds on a…"

Clive Carter replied May 1, 2014 to New government controls on betting shops announced

15 May 2, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Alan, I partly agree, but I don't think either of the criteria you've mentioned have…"

Clive Carter replied May 1, 2014 to Finsbury Park Strategy Group to be established

162 May 6, 2016
Reply by Clive Carter

"Michael, I can see a collision coming between two sets of legislation and it may tak…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 30, 2014 to New government controls on betting shops announced

15 May 2, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"Zena thanks for posting this. I hope it has some effect but I fear it won't. I canno…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 30, 2014 to New government controls on betting shops announced

15 May 2, 2014
Reply by John McMullan

"SOME further questionable edits of Wikipedia revealed today [BBC story] Disclosure:…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 30, 2014 to Manipulating Wikipedia

14 Apr 30, 2014
Reply by TBD

"Sorry you feel this way Alan. I note you've deleted your response [indent #4] above,…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 29, 2014 to SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Alan, I'm not sure that the "energy and attention" you say was drawn away from regen…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 29, 2014 to SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Thanks Karen. I cross at this junction from time to time and I agree that it is eith…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 29, 2014 to Update on progress at junction of Endymion Road and Alroy Road

3 Apr 29, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"THE Wards Corner site may be relatively small in area, but it occupies a prominent s…"

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

"Not sure I agree Alan; it assumes that there was energy and attention that was alrea…"

Clive Carter replied Apr 28, 2014 to SAVED AT LAST? WARDS CORNER MARKET TO BE RESTORED (not demolished!) !?

19 May 5, 2014
Reply by Clive Carter

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service