Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Antoinette's Discussions (2,267)

Discussions Replied To (2176) Replies Latest Activity

"I only didn't include pedestrians because I don't view us as "traffic" but completel…"

Antoinette replied Jun 17, 2016 to Cycling Along Wightman - What We Found Out at Monday's Bike Breakfast

81 Jul 15, 2016
Reply by matthew cuthbert

"I've not even thought that far ahead. I would really appreciate that as I am a total…"

Antoinette replied Jun 17, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"Perfect! That's exactly what I was secretly hoping for! I've accepted your connectio…"

Antoinette replied Jun 17, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

"I would open up all the roads currently closed; Hermitage, the Gardens etc. I fundam…"

Antoinette replied Jun 17, 2016 to Cycling Along Wightman - What We Found Out at Monday's Bike Breakfast

81 Jul 15, 2016

"Absolutely right Barbara.....public transport should be prioritised over cycling, no…"

81 Jul 15, 2016

"I blame the closure of Wightman Road not the cyclists enjoying the benefit of it"

81 Jul 15, 2016

"300 cyclists get a pleasant journey to work while 3,000 bus passengers are stuck on…"

81 Jul 15, 2016

"I still think it's odd they want it inside. Outside is more convenient for them too.…"

Antoinette replied Jun 16, 2016 to Water Meter - Do you have to have one ? If you do can you insist on having outside the house

16 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by MD

"It's unusual for them to want to put a meter inside. Is it perhaps something to do w…"

Antoinette replied Jun 16, 2016 to Water Meter - Do you have to have one ? If you do can you insist on having outside the house

16 Jul 29, 2016
Reply by MD

"You can get a pretty decent hotel for that money... and therein lies my problem!"

Antoinette replied Jun 16, 2016 to Would anyone be willing to rent me their motorhome/camper van for a few days or a week?

16 Jun 17, 2016
Reply by Antoinette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service