Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

OneWomanAndHerDog's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (221) Replies Latest Activity

"Perhaps they were celebrating in anticipation of the arrival of the Holy Cross next…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Dec 8, 2013 to greek church 'avin it large

3 Jun 5, 2023
Reply by C

"Hi Jerry and Metso. I've promised them to someone - who I hope will collect them tom…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Dec 7, 2013 to Offered: two bedside cabinets and a chest of drawers.

9 Dec 9, 2013
Reply by Bethany

"Hi Priya, Just to give you some context to my answers, I grew up in an extended fami…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Oct 12, 2013 to Should we get a puppy? Advice please ...

9 Nov 10, 2013
Reply by Priya

"Hi Nadine I highly recommend my friend Nathalie Puget. We studied garden design toge…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied May 28, 2013 to Garden

10 May 29, 2013

"Hi Lauren I have some litter and a carrier if you don't yet have one. I'm around thi…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied May 28, 2013 to Adopting a cat!!! Anyone got any cat equipment they don't want?

10 May 31, 2013
Reply by Lauren

"Let's not forget this it isn't just Jewsons. The Old Ale Emporium gets regular deliv…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Mar 19, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

"In the good old days, when there was an osteopathy training clinic at the Bridge Hou…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Mar 12, 2013 to Can anyone recommend a good chiropractor

7 Mar 15, 2013
Reply by Stuart

"A little update on this - I spoke to Lise at the SNT this week. Three people were ar…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Feb 9, 2013 to Attempted Break in on Burgoyne Road

11 Feb 9, 2013
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

"Thanks Suziki. It may be easier to borrow everything from one person - so that would…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Feb 4, 2013 to Can anyone lend me a travel cot?

3 Feb 4, 2013
Reply by OneWomanAndHerDog

"Karen, thank you for pursuing this. Please can we have the signs back on Burgoyne? I…"

OneWomanAndHerDog replied Jan 29, 2013 to HGVs - Enforcement of the weight limit on Wightman and ladder roads

274 Feb 3, 2014
Reply by Bulent Ozlem

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service