Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Chris Setz's Discussions (983)

Discussions Replied To (908) Replies Latest Activity

"Ouch Liz I didn't expect to be called out - my opinion is based on years and years r…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 29, 2018 to Cost of Garden Waste Collections Nationally

34 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

"Not sure of your reasoning on this. Don't see how you can know the negotiation stanc…"

Chris Setz replied Jun 29, 2018 to Cost of Garden Waste Collections Nationally

34 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

"Everyone ought to quote the Guardian at least once during Mayday: "John Stuart Mill …"

Chris Setz replied May 1, 2018 to Reply Notification Emails from HoL

16 May 2, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"I use a gmail filter to put all mine in a folder so it's no big deal (but then again…"

Chris Setz replied May 1, 2018 to Reply Notification Emails from HoL

16 May 2, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Very little of this is likely to happen Alan, it's just officialdom. We have plenty…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 24, 2018 to Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Alan your sweeping characterisations of the entire council lets you down. We both wa…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 24, 2018 to Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Billy I've tried to get Cllrs to ensure minutes of external meetings are at least ta…"

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"John, Cllr Ejiofor is anti-HDV and Deputy Council Leader - didn't see you at his St.…"

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"Gosh this is appalling Ceri - can it be pure hubris on the part of Cllr Kober? Over…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 23, 2018 to Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

"It's a huge dilemma though, isn't it. What if the Council have to close parks in Tot…"

Chris Setz replied Apr 22, 2018 to Will the Number of Events Drop Dramatically at Finsbury Park? What the Income Figures Tell Us

24 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service