Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

DrWhams's Discussions (167)

Discussions Replied To (140) Replies Latest Activity

"I work for a company that produces broadcast systems used in many of the major film…"

DrWhams replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012
Reply by Christopher Fowler

"That is a very good point. It's not always obvious, but there are some things One cl…"

DrWhams replied Jun 8, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"Not at all. Modern operating systems are doing *way* more than the OSes of 10 years…"

29 Jun 9, 2012

"That's very true, but also Windows defragments in the background anyway, so explicit…"

DrWhams replied Jun 7, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"The general reason for PC slowdowns is 'Crapware'.  When you buy a new PC, or a new…"

DrWhams replied Jun 7, 2012 to Have you ever had an impression that your computer has been running slower and slower?

29 Jun 9, 2012

"I live a bit further out than Langham Road, just off Westbury Avenue.  We moved here…"

DrWhams replied May 28, 2012 to Langham Road, Turnpike Lane

16 Jan 29, 2016
Reply by Julie - WPRNW

"The problem here has been that the onus has been on residents to defend why they sho…"

DrWhams replied May 18, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"Yes, that was my thought too."

DrWhams replied May 18, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"That was the same cut and paste reply I received initially. I would suggest calling…"

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

"UPDATE: I just called Veolia and they have approved a 120L recycling bin, which is a…"

DrWhams replied May 17, 2012 to Trying to request a small wheelie bin for recycling

49 Jun 4, 2012
Reply by Madeline

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service