Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

VIX's Discussions (234)

Discussions Replied To (172) Replies Latest Activity

"Don't get me started Pam. Our newly opened Saisbury's Local have stopped stocking Or…"

VIX replied Aug 1, 2012 to Claire Kober spotted doing a bit of PR with the press at the Carpet Right site but no sign of any of the local Tottenham ward councillors

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"Ha ha who can afford M&S?!-I think Carpet Right is more keeping in tone for Tott…"

VIX replied Aug 1, 2012 to Claire Kober spotted doing a bit of PR with the press at the Carpet Right site but no sign of any of the local Tottenham ward councillors

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"Im just happy i popped my head out of our bedroom skylight this morning, or we have…"

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"The main TV guy was from BBC London. I think I rained on Claire PR parade to say the…"

30 Aug 5, 2012
Reply by John McMullan

"Good luck Alan. You deserve to win it!"

VIX replied Feb 1, 2012 to Alan Stanton shortlisted for Online Councillor of the Year Award

29 Feb 10, 2012
Reply by Chris Setz

"Sophie I can put you in contact with my neighbor Delia (25+ as a seamstress) she has…"

VIX replied Jan 31, 2012 to Curtain maker required

5 Feb 1, 2012
Reply by neiltingley

"Ditto Annette!"

VIX replied Jul 13, 2011 to Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I think we should push for a face to face meeting with Nilgun Canver."

VIX replied Jul 8, 2011 to Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"I'm working at the moment Hugh or I would approach David. Im sure Alan will do somet…"

VIX replied Jul 8, 2011 to Urgent Action Required on HMOs?

123 Jan 7, 2013
Reply by Zena Brabazon

"There has been a pile of blue matressess in the road/pavement or Hampden Road n17 fo…"

VIX replied Jul 8, 2011 to Dumped rubbish - go figure

45 Jul 31, 2011
Reply by Anette

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service