Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Roslyn Byfield's Discussions (379)

Discussions Replied To (339) Replies Latest Activity

"And when the consultation comes out I'll try to get the media involved again. We cle…"

Roslyn Byfield replied 2 hours ago to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"This confirms what I suspected - that they deliberately suppress this info to reduce…"

Roslyn Byfield replied 5 hours ago to Just issued - Haringey Fox-Proof Food Waste Bins

12 5 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Excellent message to them, Caitlin!!"

Roslyn Byfield replied 12 hours ago to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Thanks for this. I was very taken aback by the advice, too, that caddy bine liners w…"

Roslyn Byfield replied yesterday to Just issued - Haringey Fox-Proof Food Waste Bins

12 5 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"I contacted Susana (of BBC Radio London) to see what was happening about the Council…"

Roslyn Byfield replied Aug 13 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Exellent post, Niall!"

Roslyn Byfield replied Aug 13 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Spot on, Paul."

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Yes, well done, Caitlin, but how irritating that twice Seema is quoted as saying 'Ca…"

Roslyn Byfield replied Aug 12 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"Will find you on Twitter and retweet, etc."

Roslyn Byfield replied Aug 10 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

"we'll have to make sure they don't ignore it. Musn't be defeatist."

Roslyn Byfield replied Aug 10 to Ending of Haringey Daily Visitor Permits to increase daily visitor parking charge by 164%

214 2 hours ago
Reply by Roslyn Byfield

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service