Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,569)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Eunuch makers in Harringay?

Everyone is reporting that this happened in Finsbury Park but the pic on the Daily Telegraph looks very much like a ladder road. https://ww…

Started by Cml

29 May 9
Reply by Ozbawn

Harringay on Gardeners' Question Time

I look after a couple of planters on Frobisher Road. It's tricky because they're hard to water regularly, in a street that can get very hot…

Started by Robin Hewings

5 May 9
Reply by Robin Hewings

Guitar lessons in your home

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft

0 May 6

A rainy dawn chorus walk at Railway Fields

"It's going to hammer it down, " I said to Cassandra, the team leader at Railway Fields. "Should we cancel the Dawn Chorus walk?"  "Of cour…

Started by Liz

1 May 5
Reply by Maddy

Waxwings in a Harringay garden by the Passage

In one of those extraordinary moments when you see something amazing on quite an ordinary day, I was privileged to watch a flock of waxwing…

Started by Liz

13 May 5
Reply by Andrew

"Jam In The Jar" has some interesting new signs up

I won't post a photo as it would spoil the surprise if you're looking for something to do with the kids this weekend. (admittedly snide pos…

Started by adamvietnam

3 May 1
Reply by Queenie

Snug cafe closing down?

I was distressed to learn that Anna's excellent cafe (Snug Art Cafe at 549 Green Lanes N8) is to close down for good at the end of this mon…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Apr 29
Reply by Dick Harris

Parking Permit Increases

Just a FYI parking permits are increasing in price from the 15th. Details at  https://new.haringey.gov.uk/media/4263/download?inline=

Started by Rich

4 Apr 29
Reply by Stuart

Guitar lessons

Hello all, I’m an experienced guitar teacher now available in Harringay and surrounding areas to teach all styles and levels. Ex profession…

Started by Sam Craft

0 Apr 26

A Residents Group for Harringay

I feel it is time for a new residents group for the Ladder. Harringay needs a group that is inclusive & representative.

Started by matthew cuthbert

4 Apr 26
Reply by rebecca

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service