Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,581)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

One way to make Haringey the richest council in the country.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-13024941

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

1 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by pamish

Take part in the Natural History Museum Cherry Tree survey + pictures of local blossom

As the cherry trees are flowering, let the Natural History Museum know where to find them by taking part in their annual cherry tree survey…

Started by Liz

8 Apr 10, 2011
Reply by Liz

Mobile phone mast

Was anybody informed or heard about the phone mast that were put up yesterday on the corner of Harringay Road.   The phone mast is 3g and i…

Started by Carla

3 Apr 10, 2011

65 years' difference - from Harringay to Roller Anarchy

In the thirties, Roller Derby & Roller Speedway was all the rage at Harringay Arena. Today things have moved on.   This is how it was…

Started by Hugh

0 Apr 9, 2011

Is there a 5t traffic limit for the ladder already in place?

I have been noticing signs such as this one: at a couple of places on the Ladder. This one is at the top of Falkland Rd, here: I just wo…

Started by John McMullan

4 Apr 7, 2011
Reply by John McMullan

Training: How to set up a food growing garden in your school

Training this Saturday 9th April: How to set up a food growing garden in your schoolRun by Growing Communities for Capital Growth, Allen G…

Started by HoL Site Admin

0 Apr 7, 2011

Live Q&A on The Guardian

For those of you interested in this sort of thing, there's a live Q&A session about community websites on The Guardian right now. It's…

Started by Danzigger

1 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Hugh

Unwelcome visitors (cockroach, mice, flies)

I moved to Harringay last July and I like the area a lot. But first I saw a cockroach on my kitchen floor last summer (no more seen since),…

Started by Josephine

21 Apr 6, 2011

Live weather data for Harringay

If you want live weather data in Harringay, use this link:   http://weather.lgfl.org.uk/Default.aspx   and in the 'Site' drop down menu, ch…

Started by Adam

2 Apr 6, 2011
Reply by Abi

One day only £120 / £130 cashback from Quidco for Virgin Broadband / iphone deals

Quidco is offering some good cashback deals with a very time limited offer in the case of Virgin - one day only now. iphone offer ends Sund…

Started by Hugh

1 Apr 5, 2011
Reply by BBU

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service