Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,580)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Piccadilly line closure Sat 17 - Sun 1 Sep, Wood Green to Cockfosters

And reduced service level on the rest of the line -  Peak hours: every 4 minutes  Off-peak hours and weekends: every 5 minutes At best, I'd…

Started by Gordon T

0 Aug 16

Power outage on the gardens

Received a text from uk power network at 4.20pm saying they need to conduct emergency works "due to a safety issue on their network". I jus…

Started by Lydiaaa

1 Aug 12
Reply by Lydiaaa

Jewson's Hornsey Station land being measured for development

Walking up to Crouch End earlier today, I spotted the Jewson's site just south of Hornsey Station being surveyed. One of the surveyors co…

Started by Hugh

3 Aug 12
Reply by Richard Woods

Stationers Boys School

I was chatting today to someone who grew up here in the 1970s and 1980s and she mentioned a boys secondary school that was a companion to H…

Started by Alison P

28 Aug 12
Reply by Richard Woods

An Invitation from an Aussie descendant of the man who built The Salisbury

This in the mailbox today: Hi All, For what it’s worth I am heading to the Salisbury Pub on 22nd August for a beer and a meal. Well, I am…

Started by HoL Site Admin

3 Aug 9
Reply by Dorothy Rynhold

Sticky honeydew from lime trees is the outcome of a sugar-rush fuelled aphid love-in

Going to sit down in our garden earlier today under a large lime lime tree this afternoon, I could only take a seat after the daily (someti…

Started by Hugh

5 Aug 7
Reply by Robert Johnson

Finsbury Park - after Live Nation 2024

Live Nation has been and gone and left behind considerable damage to Finsbury Park - see the pictures taken this morning.

Started by Konrad B

23 Aug 6
Reply by JamesN

“Changed” bizarre pamphlet

LTL, FTP- Just received an absolutely bizarre pamphlet— some sort of autobiography from a person i’ve never heard of?? With some deranged t…

Started by Oisín G.

3 Aug 2
Reply by Stephen Cox

Bindweed Glory: New River Path

Camera snap today. It was a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.

Started by Hugh

0 Aug 1

A free article on Starmer in the London Review of Books

Farage has a positive role in our right wing party politics. Making Starmer look least worst. Meanwhile yet another traditional Labour memb…

Started by Alan Stanton

12 Jul 31
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service