Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Shape of Post Office Things to Come in Harringay

Sending a recorded delivery letter today, I got into conversation with the lady behind me in the queue. She'd come to Harringay all the way…

Started by Hugh

8 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by maggie

Traffic lights at pedestrian crossing on Wightman not working

Looked like the traffic lights at the pedestrian crossing on Wightman between top of Burgoyne Road and Harringay station were still not wor…

Started by Tessa

3 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Konrad B

save green lanes post office

hreat to sell and close Crown Post o0ffice in green lanes. There's a plan to sell off this post office and possibly 'replace' with a 'count…

Started by judy gahagan

4 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by ROY BOWKER

A rubbish day in Harringay - Sunday 9 July

There has been a bit of support for taking photos of rubbish left on The Ladder streets on one day in the summer - Sunday 9 July. The idea…

Started by Michael Anderson

203 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Justin Guest

Street Hogging- Spot the Difference

I was a bit annoyed to see Devran at the bottom of Pemberton hogging such a vast swathe of the pavement at the weekend with their 6 seat ta…

Started by Justin Guest

21 Jul 21, 2017
Reply by Sarah

Maqsood News & Post Office

Word is the owners at Maqsood News are looking at taking on the Harringay franchise for the Crown Post Office, which the latter organistion…

Started by matt

16 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

Post Office

Was scanning the papers this morning and it looks like the harringay post office is about to be closed and franchised out. Along with 37oth…

Started by andy h

33 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

POST Office closures

News has arrived of possible closure to Post Office in Finsbury Park too. If these plans go ahead - Stamford Hill, Green Lanes, Finsbury Pa…

Started by Kevin

7 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Steve

30 years of Q magazine need a good home - any ideas?

I've been trying to interest local charities in my collection of 350 Q magazines dating from 1989 to the present, but no takers. Does anyon…

Started by Andy

6 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Andy

Goodbye La Vina?

Application to change to residential http://www.planningservices.haringey.gov.uk/portal/servlets/ApplicationSearchServlet?PKID=313853#

Started by Michael Anderson

11 Jul 20, 2017
Reply by Liz

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service