Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Friends of Ally Pally Station need your votes (please)

Hello This is from your neighbours a couple of stops up the train line, at Alexandra Palace Station. We hope even occasional station users…

Started by Giles Christian

6 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Giles Christian

WWI Archaeological Dig

I came across this a while back via Dan Snow's History Hit podcats. Dig Hill 80.  There is a spot in SW Belgium that has been pretty much u…

Started by Justin Guest

0 Nov 10, 2017

Homes Built Over Railway Lines - the future for Harringay?

A report by engineering consulting firm WSP suggests that modern engineering techniques could be used to construct apartment blocks directl…

Started by Hugh

13 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by pamish

Looking for someone to help serve food and drinks at a Christmas drinks party

We're looking for one, maybe two sensible, personable and presentable people who can serve drinks and canapes at a relaxed/informal drinks…

Started by Monica B

1 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Julie carter

Frobisher Incident?

I went past Frobisher about an hour ago @ 12:30 and the road was taped off, blue lights, ambulances everywhere. Something serious looks lik…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Nov 10, 2017
Reply by Albert Ross

The Harringay Lantern Parade - 2nd Dec 2017

This years Harringay Lantern Parade will be on Saturday the 2nd December. There will be lantern making workshops: - At the Salisbury Pub on…

Started by The Harringay Community Group

6 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by woody

Come help out at the lantern making at the Salisbury, Sat 25th Nov

We could really do a with a few more helpers at the lantern making workshop at the Salisbury Pub 12 - 6pm on Saturday 25th Nov - if you've…

Started by ant

0 Nov 9, 2017

Bathroom spider

We have a spider that has been living in our bathroom for months. I have decorators coming on Monday. I could move the spider to the spare…

Started by Kieran Cullen

24 Nov 9, 2017
Reply by Kieran Cullen

Dog Watch - new initiative from Haringey Police

Haringey Police are launching a new scheme called Dog Watch this month and here are the details. More info and the registration details are…

Started by Christina Davis

0 Nov 7, 2017

Friends of Finsbury Park made to wait in court battle to block Wireless Festival

Methinks this is a very good sign....... http://www.islingtongazette.co.uk/news/environment/friends-of-finsbury-park-made-to-wait-in-court-

Started by Antoinette

3 Nov 6, 2017
Reply by Tris

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service