Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

motorbikes speeding down Harringay Road

every day from around 5.30am there are a number of motorbikes (or maybe just the same one) that speeds down Harringay Road (the part that j…

Started by Jen

25 Jan 20, 2018
Reply by Jen

BARKING - GOSPEL OAK OVERGROUND REOPENING ON TARGET

Attached is the latest BGORUG Bulletin (11 January) which should be on our website in a few days. Reopening on target Still waiting at Bla…

Started by Glenn Wallis

6 Jan 19, 2018
Reply by NeilT

dial-a-Ride

I've just seen yet another empty Dial-a-Ride bus in Crouch End . does anybody use the service? I contacted them a couple of years ago when…

Started by sally mustoe

0 Jan 18, 2018

Prize for community event

Hi All I'm from the group Haringey school Unions. We posted on HoL about a week or two ago: http://www.harringayonline.com/forum/topics/ha

Started by Haringey School Unions

0 Jan 17, 2018

Falkland Road - Closed?

This morning at around 9am, I drove past Falkland Road wanting to turn into it but the car in front of me was told it was closed. A man dre…

Started by Saima

5 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by Saima

Calling people renting from a private landlord to participate in academic research.

Are you renting from a private landlord in the London borough of Haringey? If so, I would like to invite you to participate in an academic…

Started by Tatiana

1 Jan 16, 2018
Reply by EyeSpy

Green Lanes Shop Assistant of the Year

I don't know her name but the young girl with long black hair and glasses in Parade Chemist is lovely and an absolute star! A credit to her…

Started by Penguin

13 Jan 15, 2018
Reply by Robert Pike

Nature notes in January: damp days and a promise of Spring on a street tree

These days of damp and cold can be tough on the mental health after Christmas but this promise of Spring days to come on Mattison was a moo…

Started by Liz

12 Jan 13, 2018
Reply by Nicky

Haringey School Unions

Hello All My name is Shax and I'm part of a small group who would like to start an initiative called "school unions" in local Secondary Sch…

Started by Haringey School Unions

12 Jan 12, 2018

How polluted is your street?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-42566393#

Started by Protheroe O'Shea

7 Jan 12, 2018
Reply by Harringay 4eva

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service