Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

New Haringey online mapping tool

Haven't had a proper play with this yet but looks like it could be quite useful.  It pulled up planning  applications near me that I wasn’t…

Started by Michael Anderson

4 Jan 26, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Free Doorstep Christmas Tree Collection

Before I dragged the Christmas tree down to Finsbury Park, I decided to check the council website again - it seems they have seen sense in…

Started by Nick G-T

10 Jan 25, 2018
Reply by n22 person

Why would anyone want a car that sounded like a distressed cat?

Walking out of the house yesterday morning I heard the faint sounds of a moggie in distress.  It was intermittent and got louder and louder…

Started by Michael Anderson

25 Jan 24, 2018

crime prevention advice session today at The Community Hub at 1pm with Noel Park Safer Neighborhoods Team.

the community engagement session is to allow members of the public to come and speak to Noel Park Safer Neighbourhoods Team, raising any co…

Started by The Community Hub

0 Jan 24, 2018

Wightman Road temporary traffic lights - cyclists beware impatient drivers

There are temporary lights on Wightman Road this morning between Pemberton and Mattison. I had a particularly scarily cycle this morning as…

Started by Karen Alexander

8 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Childminders in Harringay, Crouch End, Archway, Muswell Hills for recomendations

Hi, I am looking for a childminders set up for my 2 years old child. We live near Crouch End and I am looking for a professional, caring, k…

Started by Ana

2 Jan 23, 2018
Reply by Ana

Business Networking - Friday lunchtimes

Hi everyone, Would anyone else be interested in business networking sessions over drinks on Friday lunchtimes? As a small business owner an…

Started by Sureka Fernando

5 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Brian Ahearne

What if the council banned overtaking on Wightman Rd?

I wonder what people would think if the council experimented with completely banning overtaking on Wightman Rd as a step towards giving us…

Started by John McMullan

81 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Green Lanes is not in the European Customs Union

You may have noticed that you can buy pittas in bags that are clipped at the top by one of these from shops on Green Lanes: I'm not sure w…

Started by John McMullan

28 Jan 22, 2018

Allison Road N8 Loft Conversion (No 4 in 4 weeks) - First World Problem

Today scaffolding is going up on a property in Allison Road* for the 4th Loft conversion in as many weeks: Literally.  It's good that peopl…

Started by Oh no: nevermind!

24 Jan 22, 2018
Reply by AndrewAW1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service