Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,589)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

MUSWELL HILL BUS LANE NOW 24 HOURS - no warning given. APPEAL

Hi everyone,  I have lived & worked in Haringey for 50 years &  I am disgusted with their latest attempt  to steal your money.. You…

Started by Dougie

2 Mar 8, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Flooded Flats - Unresponsive Council and health hazards

Hi all, At 4:30 AM on Saturday water started pouring through the ceiling, down the walls and though the light sockets (!) of my flat and al…

Started by 5particle

3 Mar 6, 2018
Reply by David Schmitz

Help we're moving and need to find the owner of a car

We're moving on Wednesday 7th March and have a parking dispensation outside our house on Lausanne road but due to the snow last week the no…

Started by pechster

2 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by MD

Illegal parking out St Mary's primary school, N15

I am truly at my wit's end with the parents and the school. Despite there being a glut of available safe places to park within 100m of the…

Started by Natasha *

21 Mar 5, 2018
Reply by Natasha *

Brexit: Your Questions Public meeting Greig City Academy 22 March 2018

https://ldharingey.nationbuilder.com/brexit_your_questions_answered_public_meeting I have received this - thought I would let others know…

Started by Karen Alexander

2 Mar 2, 2018
Reply by OssiesDream

Secondary school offers

Good luck to everyone waiting for secondary school offers today. I am trying to stop obsessively checking emails and I'm guessing emails wo…

Started by JulieB

5 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Liz

Unblocking toilets the South Korean way

Should you ever find yourself with a blocked toilet bowl this method worked great for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2EV4okpqNMA The w…

Started by adamvietnam

10 Mar 1, 2018
Reply by Michael Anderson

Private Rented Property Licensing – Consultation ends on 5 March

Tackling criminal landlords and cracking down on anti-social behaviour are at the heart of Haringey Council's proposals to license private…

Started by Pressdesk at Haringey Council

52 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Helen Myers

House left empty for 6 years

In our street there's a house that's been left empty for 6 years. The owner keeps telling the council that he's moving in 'next month'. Thi…

Started by NeilT

14 Feb 28, 2018
Reply by Antoinette

Oil spill on the River Lea

Oil Spill - Lea Navigation. Passing on this message, it's not something I know about.This from Gill Walker on FB. You may have heard there…

Started by pamish

1 Feb 25, 2018
Reply by pamish

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service