Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Anyone Else Pretty Nonplussed about the State of Duckett's Common?

Surprised it hasn’t been mentioned on here... Since the ‘vegas’ circus has come and gone the common is absolutely destroyed. Do we know i…

Started by Alex B and Helen M

52 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Parking permit query

apologies if this has been answered before, I did scroll through but couldn’t see. with the introduction of the new permits I wonder if my…

Started by Delacey68

5 Apr 27, 2018
Reply by Paul Soper

Q&As about new garden waste charges

Thought local residents might be interested in this. Dear Karen, In September I sent five key questions to the Labour-run Council about t…

Started by Karen Alexander

17 Apr 26, 2018
Reply by Karen Alexander

17 questions about Haringey Council's gift of public land to OnSide Youth Zones charity.

I rather stumbled on this issue by accident. As Chair of Friends of Chestnuts Park I learned that Haringey Council possibly planned to fenc…

Started by Ceri

16 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Late Night Mystery Man at the Door

I was going to lock up the front door at around 1.00 tonight and I saw someone standing at the door. I assumed it was a neighbour so opened…

Started by Hugh

25 Apr 25, 2018
Reply by Penny

Resurrection of discredited Onside Youth Zone proposal, to be decided very soon! Urgent action needed now

This post needs to be seen as a continuation of my original thread about Onside and Chestnuts Park, posted in April 2017 http://www.harring

Started by Ceri

88 Apr 24, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

Explosion Harringey - Stapleton Hall Road N4

http://news.met.police.uk/news/incident-in-haringey-236236 Emergency services are dealing with an incident in Haringey. Police were calle…

Started by Alexander

4 Apr 22, 2018
Reply by Anna Maria Dipino

Calling Local Musicians, Singers and Dancers plus volunteers for Music & Dance Festival 12th May

We are planning a Music and Dance Festival in the park and in the Hornsey Vale Community Centre on the afternoon of 12th May. We are curren…

Started by Debra

4 Apr 21, 2018
Reply by Debra

Ducketts Common: The circus has come and gone

Cllr  Clive Carter has now had a response to his member's enquiry, which I posted about a couple of days ago. The questions and answers are…

Started by David Schmitz

5 Apr 20, 2018
Reply by Dolomite Police

Fly through of all the tall buildings planned for central London

Started by John McMullan

0 Apr 19, 2018

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service