Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Empower yourself tomorrow, reclaim the day!!

One day to go to 'Reduce the Risk of Running Injuries' workshop! Have you just started to jog? Are you training for a specific running ev…

Started by Deborah

0 May 18, 2018

Friends of Finsbury Park - Park Safety Survey

Th eFriends of Finsbury Park would like to hear from local residents and park users to know which measures for improving safety in the Park…

Started by HoL Site Admin

2 May 18, 2018
Reply by HoL Site Admin

Betting shops on their way out?

I have always felt that the number of betting shops on Green Lanes was detrimental to the area so I was delighted to see this morning that…

Started by Antoinette

8 May 18, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Local cafes still part of the plastic problem

Cafes are still part of the plastics problem, according to a new survey by Friends of the Earth volunteers in Haringey. We surveyed 37 cafe…

Started by Quentin Given

4 May 15, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

The Greater London North Scout On line auction

The Scouts have the wonderful fundraiser.  It's an on one auction and there's allsorts to bid on.  So take a look.  There's spa days, scrip…

Started by Greater London North Scouts

0 May 13, 2018

Latest News From Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Line

Actually nothing but the usual continuing delays to electrification and the new trains! We expect the PIXC-buster trains will continue beyo…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 May 11, 2018

Mad squirrels?

Yesterday, intermittently throughout the whole day, there was a group of squirrels, perhaps 5-6, chasing around like lunatics in my garden.…

Started by vaneska

3 May 11, 2018
Reply by Roger

Taking flowers from our front garden.

We have a rather splendid and quite prolific lilac bush in our front garden. My partner caught one of our neighbours from across the road h…

Started by Sam

8 May 11, 2018
Reply by Ian

Beirfest live

There’s been a nice family atmosphere this afternoon. Lots of children dancing around. But too much cheesy europop but hey. Worth popping d…

Started by DTW

11 May 9, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

How Long is Not Long Enough?

I was passing through Finsbury Park on Saturday and I passed, as many of us must have, a couple of the memorials that line the route I took…

Started by Justin Guest

2 May 6, 2018
Reply by tigha

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service