Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Referee attacked at football final at New River

Disturbing footage from a final played at New River, this story is getting global press and shining another bad light on our area. Sad to s…

Started by MF

2 May 26, 2018
Reply by Roger

Haringey one of the richest areas in the UK ...

... according to this BBC article

Started by matt

18 May 26, 2018
Reply by matt

Join the Great British Bee Count

Join the bee survey by Friends of the Earth from 17 May to 30 June 2018, and discover how to help bumblebees and solitary bees this summer.…

Started by Liz

1 May 25, 2018
Reply by Lisa

Burnt Wall at @Homebase

Yesterday I passed the wall at the back of Homebase, Finsbury park side just before the Thai restaurant on Green Lanes. This wall has bee…

Started by ChrisTofer

19 May 25, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

The new wine bar next to Brouhaha

the brothers have done a fantastic job. Highly recommended. Pretty good tapas too. they should call it Le Brouhaha 

Started by Penguin

6 May 23, 2018
Reply by Henry Busiakiewicz

Cycling on Green lanes

I try to be extra careful when cycling, I try to avoid roads where possible, and need to figure out a safe route from Turnpike Lane to High…

Started by paddyk

47 May 21, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

News From BGORUG Overground - Summer Timetable Starts Sunday 20 May

Of course this being the Barking - Gospel Oak line, nothing is ever straight forward! The other Overground lines' summer timetables have be…

Started by Glenn Wallis

1 May 20, 2018
Reply by Glenn Wallis

Concert parking restrictions?

There are several big weekend events happening in Finsbury Park this year - too many by far. With Wireless, the hours of local parking rest…

Started by Maddy

6 May 19, 2018
Reply by tigha

Crouch End Players

What a joy and a strange disappointment it was to see the Crouch End Players presenting Midsummer Night's Dream. A joy all round but a mild…

Started by Richard Woods

2 May 19, 2018
Reply by Richard Woods

Dumped bikes

I've been seeing more and more cycles from the bike-share companies just dumped anywhere. There was  a yellow Ofo one in the middle of my r…

Started by Maddy

12 May 18, 2018
Reply by AndrewAW1

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service