Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Where can I print a Thing?

Yo. MY printer has given up the ghost and I need to print something out quickly. The thing in question is in digital format only, but I nee…

Started by Abi

4 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by maggie

Four weekends of loud concerts in FP

That's what we have to look forward to - with a short respite on the second weekend in June. People who want to use the park in this lovely…

Started by Maddy

34 Jun 4, 2018
Reply by Gordon T

Barking - Gospel Oak Overground Summer Timetable

BGORUG's press release "Train boss guarantees ghost trains!" explains how five trains are continuing to run even though they have been remo…

Started by Glenn Wallis

0 Jun 2, 2018

Burglary Downhills Park area

Just to let people know, our front door window pane was smashed in today between 3-4.30pm and we were robbed.  The loss was relatively mino…

Started by Kumari

6 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by Kumari

Teachers Centre Philips Lane- old downhills school- flat conversion

Dear Friends,   As a local Haringey resident, I am reaching out for support from other local residents.  Plans have been proposed to tur…

Started by olivia festy

4 Jun 1, 2018
Reply by pamish

Who should live in the future homes on the St Ann's hospital site? (bought by the Mayor)

The Mayor's purchase of the land means a minimum of 50% of the homes built will be affordable. StART wants to influence these decisions wit…

Started by The Black Lark

0 Jun 1, 2018

Lost Words Poetry Competition for Young People in Haringey

This follows on from Liz's post about the Lost Words book a couple of months back. Click the picture or a legible version!

Started by Hugh

0 May 29, 2018

Greek church - the noisey neighbour

It baffles me how the Greek orthodox church doesn't get heaps of complaints for having loud events in such a residential area.  They regula…

Started by Sticky beak

21 May 29, 2018
Reply by Protheroe O'Shea

Save Caxton Road

Haringey Council is planning to DESTROY our HOMES! Please, please, please, don't ignore this!  I'm more than slightly alarmed at the Woodgr…

Started by Dave Kingett

26 May 29, 2018
Reply by Hugh

Haringey council cabinet members ... signalling a new direction for the borough?

Here's the list of the Haringey council cabinet members. Or download as word doc councillors%20list.docx Some of the new titles/responsibil…

Started by matt

15 May 28, 2018
Reply by Hugh

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service