Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

More on potholes - Ice

I think you will find that potholes are nothing to do with large vehicles its to do with extreme cold weather conditions and the fact that…

Started by Christopher Lewis

1 Jun 22, 2018
Reply by John D

New Overground Trains

If you’re interested this is a short video I noticed on YouTube of the forthcoming new Overground trains. 

Started by dbh1954

0 Jun 20, 2018

Works on the New River Path

If anyone's wondering why the path is closed between Wightman Road and Hamden Road, the reason is that Thames Water are modernising the arr…

Started by Dick Harris

5 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Molly

New River at Warham Road

Started by Michael Anderson

9 Jun 15, 2018
Reply by Sarah

Closure of White Hart Lane Rec

Closure of White Hart Lane rec next week due to a large 'Labour party event'. For those who may be affected please see on-site picture of s…

Started by Martin (Woodside)

11 Jun 14, 2018
Reply by Tris

Travelers in Downhills park.

Do they have an agreement with Haringey council, as nobody seems to be moving them on.

Started by Jamie Ewing

6 Jun 10, 2018
Reply by Billy Hole

Sinkhole in Finsbury Park!

Near the Seven Sisters Road entrance. There’s been a drainage issue around that area for a while so I guess the recent storms have washed o…

Started by Tris

5 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Tris

Dead cat

Unfortunately on my way to the recycling centre I saw a dead grey and white tabby cat on the grass verge. Couldn't see a collar or any obvi…

Started by Christina Davis

3 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by Maria Usai

For all you Shisha lovers out there ... a warning

BBC article; Do you know what you're smoking? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-44264103/do-you-know-what-you-re-smoking With shisha bars etc…

Started by matt

2 Jun 8, 2018
Reply by pamish

Ducketts Common - eventsgate

Snazzy new gate on Ducketts Common no doubt installed with further events in mind.

Started by matt

5 Jun 7, 2018
Reply by Nick G-T

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service