Harringay online

Harringay, Haringey - So Good they Spelt it Twice!

Community News, Issues, Chat & Information (8,588)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Community Garden to be created at Hornsey Station

Harringay People, admittedly it does clash terribly with the football but... there is a spot of community gardening going on tomorrow at Ho…

Started by Christina Davis

0 Jul 6, 2018

Noah Tucker

Does he actually exist? Has anyone ever had a reply from him about a local issue? it seems that he is extremely elusive. come on Noah! Ge…

Started by Penguin

3 Jul 6, 2018

Where to watch the match?

I'm told there's a football thing on tonight.  The people in the Latin American market at Sevens Sisters are welcoming in anyone who wants…

Started by pamish

2 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by Dolomite Police

Removal of traffic barrier on Eade Road!

Yesterday I walked up Eade Road going towards Seven Sisters Road and I was horrified to see that Haringey Council have removed the traffic…

Started by Sharon

36 Jul 5, 2018
Reply by AndrewAW1

Court rules against Network Rail in court case about encroachment of Japanese knotweed

From the Guardian Landowners will be able to claim damages if the “pernicious” Japanese knotweed has encroached on their property, after a…

Started by Liz

7 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by pamish

Haringey cricketer is a T20 winner with Middlesex Women

Gaya Gole, who plays senior cricket for North Middlesex CC, played for Middlesex in the final of the ECB Women's County Championship - T20,…

Started by Mike Harris

1 Jul 3, 2018
Reply by John McMullan

Waste not collected in the week 25.06 - 01.07 - Frobisher Road

Hi, This is not happening for a first time, so I decided to raise it as an issue. Several times the waste was not collected from Frobisher…

Started by Todor

10 Jul 2, 2018
Reply by Charlotte A

Haringey needs some Dutch courage

Mini-Holland bike-friendly schemes are transforming London. Hopefully eliminating the distressing sight of squashed cyclists. For example y…

Started by Straw Cat

29 Jul 1, 2018
Reply by Mimi

Cost of Garden Waste Collections Nationally

This was on the BBC web site earlier and I thought it was interesting. Take aways include: Cost of Garden waste collections charged to res…

Started by Justin Guest

34 Jun 30, 2018
Reply by Chris Setz

Veolia Making Green Lanes Dirtier, Not Cleaner

I was stood at the bus stop on GL outside Iceland at around 17:50 yesterday and saw something that just beggars belief. A Veolia van rock u…

Started by Justin Guest

9 Jun 29, 2018
Reply by Alan Stanton

RSS

Advertising

© 2024   Created by Hugh.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service